Data Protection / Google Analytics
01. Who is responsible to the data handling and who can I turn to ?
That data protection-information applies to the data handling through:
GLAPOR Werk Mitterteich GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 9633-400769-0
Fax: +49 (0) 9633-400769-19
Manager: Mr. Walter Frank
When you have got questions to the data protection, then write us please an e-mail under email@example.com or contact directly the person, who is responsible for the data protection in our organisation: Mr. Klaus Dietz.
02. Elicitation and storing personal data as well as type and purpose of their use.
a) At the visit of our website
When you access our homepage www.glapor.de information from your browser of your terminal device are sent to the server from our website. That information are saved temporary into a Logfile. The following information are recognised thereby without your support and saved until the automated deletion:
- IP-addresse of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Website, which the access was made (Referrer-URL),
- used browser and if necessary the operating system of you computer as well as the name of your access-providers.
The calling dates are processed for us for the following purposes:
- Warranty of a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Warranty of a comfortable use,
- Evaluation of the system-safety and -stability as well as
- for another administration purpose.
The legal basis for the data handling is art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimation interest is following out of the purpose from the top for data collection. In no way we use the dates to make conclusions of your person.
Furthermore we use website cookies and analysis services when you visit our website. A more detail explanation can be found under the number 4 and 5 of that data protection explanation.
b) Registering for our newsletter
If you expressly consented to this art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, then we use your e-mail to send you regular our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter, you have only to give your e-mail address to us.
The unsubscription is possible any time, for example over a link at the end of the newsletter. Alternative you can send your unsubscribe request every time by E-mail .
c) Using our contact form
By questions of all forms you have the possibility to contact us over the provided formular. Thereby is the information of a valid e-mail necessary, so that we know, which person sent us the request, that we can answer. When you want to give us more information about you, you can do it voluntary.
The data handling for establishment of contact take place after art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your volunteer consent.
The information of your person at the contact form are automatical deleated after all questions from your side.
03. Information disclosure
We don´t give your personal dates to a third person, except for the following purpose:
- You gave us your explicit consent after art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- in the case, that for the tansfer after art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation is necessary, as well as
- is necessary for the settlement of the contractual relationship and if its permitted by law after Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Each cookie is filled with information, which are comes together with the specific manufacturing computer. That means not, that we have got later your identity.
Furthermore we use also for the optimization of usability temporary cookies, which are saved for a certain specified period on your computer. Visit our website again, to use our services and our system know, that you was already there and which information you already had enter, so you don´t have to enter it again.
The most browser accept cookies automatically. You also can configure, that your computer don´t save cookies or there comes an information, that a new cookie is coming. The complete deactivation of cookies could make, that you can´t use the complete website.
The following tracking measures are based on the art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We want with the use of tracking measures a needs-based design and a continuous optimization our website. Furthermore we use tracking measures to make statistics and for evaluating our purposes.
The specific data handling purpose and data kategories are removed in the specific tracking-tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use for the design and the optimation of our side Google Analytics, a webanalysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following „Google“). In that way pseudonymize using profiles are created and cookies (number 4) were used. The information, which are created with the cookie over your using of the website how
- used firmsystem,
- Referrer-URL (the sideyou were before),
- Hostname of the computer (IP-Adresse),
- clock of the server request,
are translated to a server of Google in the USA and are saved there. The information are used to make a statistic of the website, to make a report of the website activities and to make with these information specific designs and market researching. If necessary we give the information to a third person, if it´s legal or the third person need the information to work with them. In no way your IP-address is connected with other dates. The IP-addresses are anonymous, so nobody knows which address is which (IP-Masking).
You can prohibit the installation of cookies in your browser software; we give also information, that in this case you can´t use all function of the website.
You can also prohibit, that your personal dates (incl. IP-address), which are created with the using of the website and processing with your dates through Google, by downloading and installing of Browser-Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternative to the Browser-Add-on, in particular with Browsers on mobile computers, could you prohibit the registration per Google Analytics, by clicking on the link. Now you set a Opt-out-Cookie, which can´t save your personal dates. The Opt-out-Cookie is only used in this browser and only for this webiste and is lying on your computer. When you deleat the cookies in the browser, you had to set the Opt-out-Cookies again.
More information about the data protection together with the Google Analytics can you find at Google Analytics-Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
These cookies lose after 30 days their validity and are not used for personal identification. If you visit a specific site of the Adwords-costumer and the cookies are not expired, Google and the costumer can see, that the costumer was on this site.
Every Awords-costumer has got different cookies. Cookies can also not be tracing over the websites to the Adwords-costumer. The information you become over the Conversion-Cookie is used to make Conversion-statistic for Adwords-costumer, who decide the Conversion-Tracking. The Adwords-costumer can see all users, who clicked on this site and get to this site over the Conversion-Tracking-Tag. But they don´t become information, which they can identify other user.
If you don´t want to use this Tracking-system, you can refuse the cookies – in the browser settings, which prohibit the automtically using of cookies. You can also prohibit cookies for the Conversion-Tracking, while setting the browser, so that cookies from the Domain „www.googleadservices.com“ were blocked. You can find the Googles data protection instruction here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
06. Embedded YouTube-videos
We embedded on some websites Youtube-videos. Operator of the appropriate plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit a site with Youtube-plugins, then it attempt a connection to the server of Youtube. Therefore is sent to Youtube, which site do you visit. If you are logged in your Youtube account, You tube can associate your surfer behaviour to your personality. That can you prohibit, by before logging out of the Youtube account.
Who blocked the saving of cookies for the Google-Ad-programme, have got no cookies by watching videos on Youtube, too. Youtube also don´t drop down any non-personal using information at cookies. If you want to prohibit that, you have to block the saving of cookies in your browser.
You can find more information about the data protection at „Youtube“, and at the data protection instruction of the provider at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
07. Person concerned right
You have got the right:
- according to art. 15 DSGVO to become information about your personal dates, which we processed. In particular you can become information about the processing, category of the personal dates, category of recipients, against the dates you can see, planned storage period, the passing of rights of rectification, deleating, limitation the processing of the right of appeal, the history of dates and the passing of a automatism decision making, including Profiling and if necessary meaningful information to the details.
- according to art. 16 DSGVO to desire immediatly, that we correct false information or information, which are not complete;
- according to art. 17 DSGVO to desire the deleating of your personal dates, which are saved in our system, if there is not necessary the processing of meaning right an information, the fulfilment of legal obligation or for the public benefit.
- according to art. 18 DSGVO to desire the limitation of processing to your personal dates, if the dates are not correct, the processing unlawful is, but you also don´t want to deleat the dates and we don´t use ist anymore, but if you need them for processing or prohibition of lead rights according to srt. 21 DSGVO you can make right of objection against the processing;
- according to art. 20 DSGVO your personal dates, which you gave us, will be survived in a structural, common and machine-readable system or to desire a transmission to a responsible person;
- according to art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO to revoke every time your one-time consent towards us. In result we can´t processing your dates, which are based on your consent and
- according to art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. Normally you can apply to your supervisory authority of your abode or workplace or to our office residence.
08. Right of objection
If your personal dates are processed by legimitate interests according to art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have got the right, according to art. 21 DSGVO to use the right of objection against the processing over your personal dates.
If you want to put your right of revocation or contradiction to use, you only have to sent an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
09. Data security
We use within the website-visit the SSL-system (Secure Socket Layer) connected with the highest encryption, which is supported by the browser. Normally this is a 256 Bit encryption. If your browser don´t support a 256-Bit encryption, you can use a 128-Bit v3 technology. If individual pages are encrypted can you see on the closed design of a key symbol in the status line of your browser.
We also use technical and organisational safeguards, to save your dates against fortuitous or deliberate manipulation, partially or complete loss, destructionor against unauthorized access of a third person. Our security measures of technological development are improved.
10. Actuality and changes about these data protection
The data protection is actually on the state may 2018.
Through the further development about our website and purposes or changes about the law, is it necessary to change the data protection. The each actually version of the data protection is always retrievable and on the website and you can print it, too. https://www.glapor.de/datenschutz